j. Lacy Service Policies
*All Services are sold Separately unless stated
- As of January 1, 2015 SLM all orders place in person will be charged an additional 2.5% on all credit card payments.
- J Lacy aims to please all of my clients, therefore in any event you are unsatisfied with the services provided, please inform me or check out personnel before leaving. Once you leave you have 7 days to report any unsatisfactory issues with your service or product. J. Lacy we will try to work with you to resolve any problems within a reasonable time frame. Sorry there are NO REFUNDS of any kind.
- All clients that drop off hair for custom wig orders must fill out the form detailing what they are dropping off and estimate a value of the hair or provide a receipt.
- If you mail your hair to our address please include a completed Wig by J.Lacy form from the website. Please do not exclude the expected delivery date.
- J. Lacy accepts same day wig construction drop off services SUNDAY, MONDAY, and WEDNESDAY, all custom wig components have to be dropped off before 12:00 noon. I am available 6 days a week, for installation services with an appointment.
- For security reasons we may have customers prepay for their service over 300 dollars.
- All wig installations require you to a 100% human hair wig and arrive with your hair shampooed, blow dried and detangled. you will be charged an extra fee if your hair is not detangled, wet, longer than bra strap length or if you need a shampoo prior to service.
- J Lacy is not responsible for sensitive scalp, tenderness, abrasions or sores due to braiding process. J. Lacy will gladly remove any wig installation using the proper technique if clients request a Full Service Package.
- If you are not being serviced you have to wait in the front, it is prohibited for anyone to wait or sit in our styling chairs.
- J. Lacy is not responsible for lost or stolen items, or items left in the salon after 15 days.
- No children are allowed unless they have a prescheduled appointment. No pets allowed
- All clients must agree to getting hair extensions at their own risk.